1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 kilo chicken thigh (deboned and chopped)
1 teaspoon rock salt (for cooking the pasta)
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon salt (for pasta sauce)
4 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
1/2 kilo fresh kangkong leaves, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 kilo spaghetti or angel hair pasta
3 tablespoons oil from sun-dried tomatoes
6 tablespoons kesong puti
1. Saute chopped sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and chicken in olive oil to a large skillet on medium-low heat.
2. Season with red pepper flakes and salt. Cook chicken on medium heat until no longer pink for about 5 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, basil, and kangkong to the skillet and cook for 3 - 5 minutes until vegetables are cooked. Cover and remove from heat.
4. Add cooked pasta into the skillet. Reheat on low heat, and mix. Season to taste.
5. Serve on a platter and add crumbled kesong puti on top.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.