5 large eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 cup cherry tomato
1 cup spinach
3 cloves garlic
1 cup tocino
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Julien garlic, cut cherry tomatoes in half, and cut tocino into strips.
2. Mix egg, milk and herb together.
3. Cook spinach, tocino, tomato, and garlic in a skillet.
4. Pour the milk and egg mixture into the skillet with cooked tocino, spinach, tomato, and garlic.
5. Bake for 10-15mins until top is set and golden brown.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.