2 bunches spinach, torn into bite-size pieces
4 cups sliced strawberries
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoon sesame seeds
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1. In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, and sesame seeds.
3. Pour over the spinach and strawberries.
4. Toss all together to coat.
5. Top with Feta cheese, if desired.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.