1-1/2 cups cooked long grain rice
1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat
2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, marjoram, oregano, thyme and rosemary, crushed
12 salmon fillets (8 ounces each and 1-1/2 inches thick)
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 fresh dill
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, combine rice, crab, cream cheese, butter, garlic, basil, marjoram, oregano, thyme, and rosemary.
2. Cut a pocket horizontally in each fillet to within 1/2 in. of opposite side.
3. Fill with stuffing mixture; place salmon on two greased basking pan.
4. Brush with oil; sprinkle with dill and salt.
5. Bake for 18 -22 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.