2 pcs Aussie Rib Eye Steak, 1 1/2 thick
6 pcs large scallops
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp minced parsley
2 large garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup dry white wine
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp fresh basil
1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
1/4 tsp lemon zest
1 tsp hot pepper sauce
2 tsp pepper
2 tsp salt
5 tbsp olive oil spread
1. Season both steaks with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil spread in skillet and brown steak for 4 - 5 minutes on each side.
2. Cook the scallops on the same skillet. Remove steak once browned and let it rest.
3. In a sauce pan, saute green onion and garlic in olive oil. Add wine and lemon juice and wait until reduced. Add olive oil spread and mix until melted.
4. Stir in fresh basil, parsley, lemon zest, and hot pepper sauce. Reduce heat to low and add in the cooked scallops.
5. Divide the steaks and scallops evenly between two plates and pour sauce over. Serve immediately.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.