1 can cooking spray
8 sausage(s),English breakfast Sausages, raw
250 g sifted White Flour
½ tsp Salt
285 ml Skimmed Milk
2 eggs beaten
350 g Broccoli, raw, broken into florets
1 pack gravy granules/ gravy mix
Water for boiling
1. Preheat the oven to 240°C . Mist a roasting tin with cooking spray, then add the sausages and mist them with cooking spray. Roast for 20 minutes.
2. Mix the flour into a bowl with a pinch of salt. Add the milk and eggs and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
3. Blanche the broccoli in a pot of boiling water. Drain well. Remove the roasting tin from the oven.
4. Pour in the batter and add the broccoli bake for a further 20 minutes or until the batter is risen and golden.
5. Make a gravy by mixing the granules with boiling water. Serve the toad with the gravy.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.