1 tsp salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons water
1 can crushed tomatoes
1/2 c. red wine
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1 can whole peeled tomatoes
4 clove garlic
2 medium carrots
1 large onion
2 spring fresh rosemary
1 1/2 lb. lean beef stew meat
1/2 c. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Contadina Pure Olive Oil
1. In a slow cooker, whisk together the crushed tomatoes, red wine, salt, & pepper. Add the tomatoes, breaking them up with your whisk. Add in the garlic, carrots, onion, and rosemary.
2. Add beef and cook until fork tender.
3. Combine flour & salt on a smooth clean surface. Make a well, add egg, and knead dough for about 3 to 4 minutes. Use knife to cut into strips of desired width.
4. Boil water with cooking oil in a pot, cook pasta until al dente, then drain.
5. Using a fork, break the meat into smaller pieces and fold in the parsley. Serve the beef ragu over the pasta & drizzle with olive oil & sprinkle with parmesan.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.