4 well shaped potatoes
1 green pepper, chopped finely
1 red pepper , chopped finely
4 rashers of bacon, chopped
½ cup sour cream
1 cup grated queso de bola
Salt & pepper
2 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Boil the potatoes with skin for until cooked then set aside to cool
2. Fry the bacon in cooking oil for 4 minutes until crisp and chop.
3. Slice potatoes in half and scoop out the centers.
4. Mix the scooped potatoes with the green and red peppers, sour cream, parsley, bacon, and salt & pepper
5. Spoon the potato mix in the hollowed out potatoes and top with cheese, place in the oven and bake till the cheese melts.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.