8 pcs lasagna pasta
2 cups spinach
1 cup ricotta
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup tomato sauce
1 large egg
2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook pasta according to box instructions. Remove pasta without draining the water. In the same pot, blanch spinach for 5 minutes. Drain and squeeze the liquid out of the spinach.
2. Mix garlic, ricotta, parmesan, spinach, and egg in a large bowl.
3. Lay the pasta in a line, add spinach-ricotta mixture on top and roll the pasta. Cut the lasagna roll-ups in half and place it in a parchment lined baking tray.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese on top of the lasagna roll-ups.
5. Bake for 20 minutes and serve with more tomato sauce as dip.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Please be informed that www.rustansfresh.com will be performing a three day website maintenance starting from April 21, 2020 to April 23, 2020.
We would like to assure you that we will keep social media lines open should you have any questions. Feel free to also email us your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.