5 chicken pieces
2 cups coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
half teaspoon paprika
half teaspoon garlic powder
half teaspoon lemon and garlic seasoning
1 cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
1. In a bowl mix in egg, garlic powder, black pepper, paprika, lemon and garlic seasoning, coconut milk, and garlic.
2. Cover chicken with the mixture and marinate.
3. Drench chicken pieces in coconut flour.
4. Fry chicken pieces in coconut oil until cooked through.
5. Pat excess oil and serve.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.