Jack O’ Lantern Stuffed Peppers
3 large orange bell peppers
500 grams ground beef
1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven in 350 degree Fahrenheit. In a large pot, pour a little oil and cook ground beef for 15-20 minutes or until beef has turned brown.
2. Add yellow onion, cloves, chili powder, and cumin and stir until well incorporated.
3. Add the tomato sauce and stir until the beef absorbs the sauce. Add cooked rice. Cool while carving the bell peppers.
4. Cut the bell pepper’s top and take out its seeds. Carve 2 triangle eyes, 1 triangle nose, and a mouth. Season inside with salt and pepper.
5. Stuff the peppers with spiced beef and rice. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.