1 cup walnuts
½ cup sliced almonds
½ cup pecans
1 cup pitted dates
1 cup candied cherries
2 cups candied pineapple
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup all purpose flour, divided
¼ cup butter, softened
⅓ cup dried strawberries
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 whole egg
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Non-stick pan spray
2. Add nuts in bowl. Add ½ cup of the flour to the fruit and nuts and toss and mix until combined. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix butter and brown sugar until creamed.
4. Add the egg and add remaining flour, cinnamon, baking soda and vanilla and combine.Pour this mixture over the fruit and nuts and combine by hand.
5. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with non stick pan spray.
6. Scoop the mixture into desired cookie drops on to the pan
7. Bake pan for 20 minutes until crisp on the outside, soft in the inside
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.