1 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup milk
1 large egg
1tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbps honey
2 tbps butter
1/2 cup whip cream
1/2 cup blueberry jam
1/2 cup raspberry jam
1. Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt with egg.
2. Incorporate milk slowly in the flour mixture.
3. Melt butter and pour it on the flour mixture.
4. Cook pancakes in melted butter, when the sides begin to brown and bubble, flip the pancake.
5. Layer 4-5pcs of pancake in a plate and decorate with berries and whip cream.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.