Half quarter buttermilk
3 chicken pieces
Kosher salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
2 large eggs
1/4 cup water
2 to 3 tablespoons hot sauce
3 cups all-purpose flour
Half teaspoon. kosher salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. paprika
1 Tbsp. cayenne pepper
oil, for frying
1. Marinate chicken pieces in buttermilk for 2 hours.
2. In a plate, mix in salt, pepper, garlic and powder. Cover chicken pieces in mixture.
3. In a large bowl, mix in water, eggs, and hot sauce. In a separate bowl mix flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, black pepper, and salt.
4. Dip chicken in flour mixture then in the egg mixture and back in the flour mixture again.
5. Fry until cooked through.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.