1 15-ounce package chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreos)
1 3.9-ounce package chocolate instant pudding
2 cups cold milk
8 ounces whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
24 gummy worms
1. Place the chocolate sandwich cookies in a large zip-top plastic bag, and use rolling pin to crush them into small pieces and crumbs.
2. Make the pudding. Pour the dry pudding mix into a large bowl, then add the cold milk. Whisk everything together until all of the dry pudding dissolves and it’s smooth and free of lumps. Let it sit for 5 minutes until thick
3. Add the whipped topping and approximately half of the cookie crumbs. You don’t have to measure, gently stir everything together until the streaks of whipped topping disappear, and the cookies are well-mixed into the pudding.
4. Divide the pudding mixture evenly between eight cups. Each should hold a little over ½-cup of pudding.
5. Tap the cups on the counter top a few times to level the pudding, then insert 3 gummy worms into the pudding and press them down a little. Top it off with the remaining cookie crumbs. Then serve.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.