1 box cherry jello
1 box green jello
1 1/2 cup vanilla vodka
1 cup cream
1. Lightly oil shot glasses. Allow gelatin to bloom by soaking cherry gelatin in 1/4 cup water and wait for 2 minutes.
2. Boil 1 cup water and add the bloomed cherry gelatin, stir until everything has dissolved. Turn off heat and add 3/4 cup vodka. Repeat with green gelatin.
3. Fill a portion of the shot glasses with your red gelatin mixture and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Once set, pour in the around the same amount of your green gelatin mixture and refrigerate and let that set for 20 minutes. Repeat steps until you have two red layers and two green layers.
4. Pipe a small amount of cream on top of each shot glass.
5. Garnish with cherry and mint leaves on top of cream. Refrigerate for 10 minutes before serving.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.