1 cup peanut butter
½ cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups brown rice cereal
½ cup dark chocolate
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1. Mix peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute
2. Add rice cereal to peanut butter mixture. Mix thoroughly. Transfer rice cereal mixture to a greased baking dish and refrigerate until solid. Chop the rice crispy mixture into bars.
3. Put dark chocolate and coconut oil together in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well.
4. Dip the bottom part of the crispy bars in the chocolate. Drizzle remaining chocolate on the top parts of the bars.
5. Chill until solid and ready to serve.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.