¾ kg prawn (peeled and deveined with tail)
5 large chorizo (sliced into 1-inch rounds)
2 medium zucchini (sliced into 1 inch-thick rounds)
½ kg baby potatoes
2 corn cobs (husked and cut into 1-inch pieces, then halved)
4 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoon cajun seasoning
1 teaspoons salt and pepper
1 tbsp paprika
¼ cup fresh parsley (chopped)
¼ cup cilantro
8 lemon wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 204°C.
2. In a large, bowl toss and combine melted butter, cajun seasoning, paprika, and salt and pepper. Add shrimp, sausage, zucchini, potatoes, and corn.
3. Place 4 pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil on the work surface. Mound the shrimp and sausage mixture in the center of each piece, dividing the mixture evenly.
4. Bring the shorter edges to the center, then fold them over each other to make a seam in the center. Fold in the edges to seal, creating a packet.
5. Place the foil packets on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Carefully open the foil packets. Serve hot with a sprinkle of parsley, cilantro, and lemon wedges.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.