2 tbps cocoa powder
1-2 tbsp stevia
1 medium egg
1 tbsp heavy cream
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
1. Preheat your oven, if you're using one, to 350°F. Combine your stevia and cocoa powder and whisk to remove any clumps. This’ll make the consistency of our cake much smoother.
2. In a different bowl, beat your egg until a little fluffy. Since your mousse is flourless, you need the aeration of the beaten egg to help coax the mousse to rise.
3. Then add your egg, heavy cream and vanilla extract to the stevia and cocoa mixture.
4. Add your salt and baking powder as well.
5. Pour your batter in a ceramic or ramekins. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350° F.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.