1 stick of celery
1 large onion
15g dried porcini mushrooms
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
1 chicken or veggie stock cube
300g of short-grain rice
½ glass of white wine
500g of mixed fresh mushrooms
1 clove of garlic
40g Parmesan cheese
A large knob of butter
½ a lemon
A handful of parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Finely chop onion, celery and mushroom.
2. Drizzle some olive oil into a saucepan and add chopped ingredients. Stir while it cooks.
3. Finely chop the rosemary leaves and add to the pan with the rice. Stir 1 minute and add the wine and stock cube. Stir until the wine has been absorbed. Season and add a mug of boiling water. Stir until it has been absorbed. Add some more water until it is absorbed and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Divide the mushrooms into two. Add the first half to the risotto and sauté the other half in oil. Add crushed garlic and thyme, stir in heat for a few minutes.
5. Add some thyme, butter and parmesan to the risotto. Then add a squeeze of lemon. Sprinkle some parsley on the risotto and the mushrooms. Combine them together and top with the remaining Parmesan.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.