1 box red colored gelatin
1 box green colored gelatin
1 box orange colored gelatin
1 box clear gelatin
½ cup sugar
5 cups water (boiling temp)
2 packs cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla flavor
1 pack or 60z of crushed graham crackers for crust
1. In separate bowls prepare the red, orange, blue, and green gelatin. Set these aside to cool and solidify.
2. Mix the sugar with the clear gelatin and 1 cup boiling water then set aside.
3. Beat the cream cheese and vanilla in a large bowl then add in the clear gelatine mix.
4. Prepare the graham cracker crust in a dish and top with sliced gelatin.
5. Pour over the cream cheese mix and chill in the fridge for 45 minutes before serving.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.