600 grams white chocolate
80 grams dark chocolate
50 grams milk chocolate
1/2 cup mix nuts
6-8 pieces red M&Ms
6-8 pieces pretzel
1. Chop nuts into smaller pieces. Cut optional décor like the pretzel to the specifications you need – in this case an antler for the reindeer.
2. Melt all the chocolate in a separate pot. Cool slightly before using.
3. Line baking pans with parchment paper. Pour the white chocolate on to the pan and cool for 10 minutes before decorating.
4. Decorate your bark with the ingredients of your choosing.
For swirls, add in the melted dark and milk chocolate on different parts of the melted white chocolate and swirl with a chopstick or toothpick.
For nuts, just scatter them evenly onto the still-melted white chocolate.
For the reindeer, add large dollops of dark chocolate on your white chocolate, decorating them with white chocolate chips dotted with an iris for its eyes, a red M&M for its nose, and the pretzels for its antlers.
5. Refrigerate barks for 10 minutes. Lay the bark in a flat surface and gently break it with a knife.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.