Whiskey Bacon Brownies
1 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup cocoa
1 1/2 tbps vanilla extract
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
4 strips bacon, crumbled
1 1/2 oz whiskey
12 oz. evaporated milk
1¼ c. brown sugar
4 egg yolks
1 t. vanilla extract
4 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 oz. whiskey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix butter, cocoa, and sugar on a mixing bowl. Incorporate gently.
2. Mix eggs, flour, and vanilla extract. And then add whiskey& bacon last.
3. Put mixture in a 9x9 square pan and bake for 20-30 mins.
4. Cook evaporated milk, brown sugar, and egg yolks till smooth and thick. Fold bacon, vanilla ex, and whiskey. Cool.
5. When brownie and cream topping cools, spread the topping on top of the brownie and chill for 30mins before cutting and serving.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.