1 cup shredded carrots
3 cups steamed broccoli florets
1 garlic clove
1¼ seasoned breadcrumbs, divided
¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon canola oil
ketchup, mayonnaise, or mustard (for dip)
1. Combine carrots, broccoli, garlic, eggs, cheese, onion, 1 cup of bread crumbs, and pepper in a bowl, gradually adding water until it’s easy to form into a ball.
2. Scoop the veggie mixture into small balls and flatten into small nugget shapes.
3. Coat the nuggets with the remaining bread crumbs.
4. Heat oil in a skillet and fry the nuggets for 4 minutes on each side.
5. Serve the nuggets with dip.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.