Spicy Cocoa Chili
Half kilo ground beef
1 can pinto beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can dice tomato
1 cup beef broth
1/2 cup fresh chili
1 medium size onion
1 tbps & 2 tsp chili
2 tbps unsweetened cocoa
1 tbps cumin
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt
1. Cook ground beef with fresh chilies and onion for 2-3mins in high heat.
2. Add bean, spices, and herbs and continue to cook for 3mins, making sure all meat and beans are covered with herbs and spices.
3. In the middle of the pot, add diced tomato and beef broth.
4. Simmer for 30-40mins. Checking every 10mins to refill liquid.
5. Garnish with greek yogurt and shredded cheese.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.