1 and 1/4 cup coconut milk
2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
pinch of cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon curry powder
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1/4 fresh ginger, minced
zest of 1 small lime
juice of 1 small lime
8 chicken thighs, cut into strips
cilantro for garnish (optional)
1. Make the marinade. Combing coconut milk, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper, brown sugar, garlic powder, cayenne, curry powder, soy sauce, ginger, lime zest and juice in a large bowl.
2. Pour marinade into chicken thighs. Marinate for 1 - 2 hours.
3. Soak bamboo skewers in water for 10 minutes and then thread chicken pieces onto skewers.
4. Grill skewers in medium-high heat until cooked.
5. When cooked, serve in a platter. Sprinkle fresh cilantro and squeeze lime juice on top.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.