1 white onion sliced
3 potatoes sliced
500 ml olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
50g spring onions chopped
1. Heat olive oil. Deep fry potatoes and onions until brown.
2. Remove potatoes and onions from pan. Drain excess oil, then set aside.
3. Whisk eggs in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt , pepper and paprika to taste, then add in the spring onions.
4. Fry egg mixture in a preheated , greased cast iron skillet for 10 minutes or until the eggs cook.
5. Bake the frittata in an oven at 200C for 5 minutes. Let it cool then serve.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.