500g ready-made Beef Tapa (shredded)
2 tbsp garlic (minced)
2 salted egg (chopped)
Pepper to taste
500g Fusilli (cook according to instruction)
50g spring onion
1 tbsp Fish sauce (patis)
1 tbsp Vinegar (balsamic or white)
2 tbsp Olive oil
1. Saute garlic and shredded beef tapa in olive oil. Stir until cooked.
2. Add in chopped salted egg, tomato and cooked pasta. Stir for 1 minute.
3. Add vinegar, patis, and pepper to taste. Add olive oil if needed.
4. Remove from heat and add in spring onion.
5. Serve with calamansi on the side.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.