1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon ketchup
2 teaspoons yellow mustard
6 pieces European wieners
1 pack puff pastry
6 pieces cheese eyes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit. Mix honey, ketchup, and yellow mustard.
2. Brush honey mixture on the European wieners.
3. Cut puff pastry into strips and wrap it around the European wieners.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until puff pastry turns to golden brown.
5. Cool slightly before attaching cheese eyes.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.