3 cups cooked quinoa, warm
2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 cooked carrots, sliced into strips
8 ounces shiitake mushrooms
1 cucumber, sliced into 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch wide strips
1 cooked soy marinated tofu block
1. Lightly blanch carrots and kale.
2. Slice mushrooms and lightly sauté in oil.
3. Prepare quinoa. Sprinkle sugar, vinegar, and sesame oil over warm quinoa. Toss gently.
4. Roll quinoa with toppings in nori sheet using a bamboo rolling mat.
5. Slice the roll and serve.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.