1 tsp butter
2 plums, sliced (you can also use peaches or nectarines)
1 cup mixed berries, sliced (I used a mixture of fresh strawberries and frozen blueberries)
1-2 tablespoons honey (you can skip this for a sugar-free treat)
Dash of nutmeg
Dash of allspice
Dash of cinnamon
1 egg, beaten (for brushing)
1 tsp white sugar (optional)
1/2 tsp vanilla salt (optional)
1 dollop Greek yogurt (garnish)
Mint leaves (garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Brush Lodge gratin dish with butter.
2. Toss sliced fruits with honey and spices. Arrange fruits on gratin.
3. Slice puff pastry into strips. Arrange over gratin in a simple lattice pattern.
4. Brush puff pastry with egg. Sprinkle with sugar and vanilla salt.
5. Put gratin on a tray and bake for 8 minutes. Pull out tray and rotate gratin so both sides cook evenly. Bake for 7-10 minutes until golden brown. Cool for 5-10 minutes. Put a dollop of Greek yogurt and some mint leaves. Serve!
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.