2 3/4 cups water
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup pink lemonade powder mix
1 cup fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water and sugar. Boil until sugar is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and stir in pink lemonade mix, lemon juice and zest.
3. Pour mixture into a pan and freeze for 6 or more hours to solidify.
4. Break the frozen puree using a fork.
5. Top with fresh strawberry slices and serve immediately.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.