1 pound lean ground beef
1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/4 cup chopped fresh leaf parsley
3 tablespoons grated onion
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Rock salt and black pepper to taste
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
1 Pack Puff Pastry Dough
3 tbsp oil for frying
Mustard for garnish
Ketchup or Sour cream as dip
1. Mix all meatball ingredients and form into balls.
2. Heat about 1/4-inch of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry the meatballs until they are browned on all sides and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Drain oil and set aside meatballs.
3. On a parchment-lined surface, roll puff pastry dough into a thin rectangle approximately 1/8” thick. Cut 40 pieces of strips of ¼”x5”
4. Wrap 2 pieces of dough around each meatball to look like it’s covered with bandage. Leave an area open for the meatball face.
5. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and meatballs are hot. Add mustard eyes. Serve with Ketchup or Sour cream.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.