8 pcs lasagna pasta
2 cups spinach
1 cup ricotta
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup tomato sauce
1 large egg
2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook pasta according to box instructions. Remove pasta without draining the water. In the same pot, blanch spinach for 5 minutes. Drain and squeeze the liquid out of the spinach.
2. Mix garlic, ricotta, parmesan, spinach, and egg in a large bowl.
3. Lay the pasta in a line, add spinach-ricotta mixture on top and roll the pasta. Cut the lasagna roll-ups in half and place it in a parchment lined baking tray.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese on top of the lasagna roll-ups.
5. Bake for 20 minutes and serve with more tomato sauce as dip.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.