2 medium potatoes thinly sliced
1 egg plant thinly sliced
1 large zucchini thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper julienned
1 green bell pepper julienned
¾ cup Marinara sauce
Virgin olive oil for frying
Salt to taste
1. Fry the potatoes in olive oil until golden brown. Drain the excess oil with paper towel then set aside.
2. Fry the bell peppers and zucchini until golden brown. Drain the excess oil with paper towel then set aside.
3. Fry the eggplants until golden brown. Drain the excess oil with paper towel then set aside.
4. Take a small deep pot. Layer some sauce on the bottom then proceed to layer the vegetables in this order: potatoes, zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper. Add some salt to taste
5. Bake the tumbet in an oven at 177C for 15 minutes. Let it cool then serve
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.