2 Salmon fillet
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground pepper
1 egg white
1/2 cup macadamia nuts chopped
2 tbsp canola oil
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg white until frothy.
2. Dip fish in egg white then coat with nuts. Gently pat nut mixture onto fish.
3. In a large skillet, cook fish in oil over medium heat for about 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork.
4. Melt butter. Stir in parsley and lemon juice. Drizzle over fish.
5. Serve with spinach or steamed asparagus. Alternatively, you can use salmon steak cut.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.