Roasted Sesame Seeds
1. Marinate chicken pieces in rice wine, ginger, black pepper, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, drench marinated chicken pieces in cornstarch.
3. Fry for a few minutes or until light golden brown. Double fry it until cooked through.
4. In a saucepan, heat sesame oil, soy sauce, tomato sauce, gochujang , honey, brown
5. Cover fried chicken pieces in sauce and sprinkle sesame seeds and spring onions.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.