1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup onion
1 clove garlic
1/2 cup cherry tomato
1/2 cup fresh basil
1/2 cup prosciutto
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Spread tomato sauce on top of focaccia.
2. Scatter mozzarella cheese and basil on top of tomato sauce.
3. Next sprinkle onion and garlic.
4. Crack and egg on top and sprinkle parmesan on top. Immediately bake it for 15mins, until the egg is cooked and the edges of the focaccia turns golden.
5. Place prosciutto on top of the pizza and serve.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.