200 grams spinach linguine pasta
2 tablespoons pesto sauce
4 pieces cherry tomato
4 pieces mozzarella balls
1 cup tomato sauce
1. Boil spinach linguine for 10 minutes or until al dente.
2. In a small pot, add tomato sauce until it simmers.
3. Add pesto in the tomato sauce and stir till incorporated.
4. Cut tomato in half and scoop out the seeds. Cut 4 iris out of the fresh basil leaves. Push the mozzarella balls in and add basil iris.
5. Assemble by placing pasta first then add the sauce, topped with tomato-cheese eyeballs.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.