400g dulce de leche
1 egg, beaten
1 tbsp caster sugar
1 pack puff pastry dough
3 tsbp oil
¼ cup flour
1. Roll and flatten puff pastry. Cut the dough into circles then set aside.
2. Place a dollop of dulce de leche on the circular puff pastry. Apply egg wash on the edge of the empanada and use a fork to seal it
3. Grease baking tray with oil then arrange the empanadas for baking.
4. Brush the tops of the empanadas with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar.
5. Bake the empanadas for 10 mins, let it cool and serve.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.