8 Hard Boiled Eggs (4 for eyeballs, 4 for egg yolks only)
Food Coloring (one drop or two of blue,red plus water to dilute)
4 Jumbo Black Olives
1/4 cup Mayonnaise
1 tbsp Mustard
1 tbsp Paprika
1. Mash 4 egg yolks and mix them with mayonnaise, mustard, and paprika
2. Use a large straw to cut the top of the eggs for the iris. Set aside egg white plugs and soak in 1 cup water with a few drops of red food coloring. Add more egg white plus if desired.
3. Using a pastry bar, fill the holes of the eggs with the deviled egg mixture.
4. Place olives in the middle to create pupils then paint edges with a diluted blue good coloring for the iris.
5. Paint food coloring bloodshot lines around the iris. Let dry.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.