1. Mix cold risotto, salt, pepper, 1 egg & parmesan
2. Scoop a table spoon of risotto mixture into a cling wrap and place a teaspoon of corned pork in the middle. Ball the mixture, squeezing the air out to seal the corned pork inside.
3. Roll balls in flour, then dip it in the egg, and lastly roll it in the breadcrumbs. Refrigerate for 30mins.
4. Heat oil, add 2 or 3 pcs of arancini and fry till golden brown.
5. Serve warm with marinara sauce on the side
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.