3 tbsp unsalted butter
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 medium onion
1 tsp salt and pepper
2 tbsp coriander seed
1 tsp cumin
2 tbsp mustard
2 tbsp honey
2 boneless porkchop
1. Melt 1 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp oil in a large skilet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stir occasionally until they are translucent and continue cooking until onions are brown. Stir in 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
2. Melt butter and add apples and cook until lightly browned on one side. Turn the wedges over and continue to cook until browned. Remove from heat and keep warm.
3. Preheat oven to 400F. Combine the coriander, cumin, mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Heat vegetable oil in skillet over medium high heat. Spread the spice mixture over pork chops and place them in hot pan.
4. Sear pork chops for 2 minutes on each side and transfer to oven. Continue to cook in the oven until done.
5. Serve with sauteed apples and caramelized onions.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.