• 4 large potatoes or 6 medium potatoes
• salt and pepper
• 1/3 cup sour cream
• 3 green onions, thinly sliced
• 3 tablespoon fresh parsley
• 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
• 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
• 2 cup garlic croutons, crushed, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil. Bake potatoes for 45 minutes. Remove and cool.
2. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop the flesh out, leaving a thin layer of flesh on skin. Cut the potato skin into smaller sections and place it back into the foil lined pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake it for 15 minutes.
3. Mash the potato flesh while the skin cooks. Combine potato flesh, sour cream, green onion, parsley, cheese and 1 cup crushed croutons.
4. Cool the potato skins slightly before filling it. Press the potato-cheese mixture firmly on the skin without breaking it. Put it back into the foil lined pan.
5. Sprinkle with remaining croutons and more cheese on top. Bake it for 15 minutes. Sprinkle fresh parsley on top before serving.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.