8 oz angel hair pasta
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup fresh mushroom sliced
1 lb medium shrimp
1 1/2 cup champagne
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp shallot minced
2 diced tomatoes
1 cup heavy cream, salt and pepper
3 tbsp parsley
1 tsp grated parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large frying pan. Cook and stir mushrooms until tender. Remove mushrooms from the pan and set aside.
3. Combine shrimp, champagne, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in the frying pan and cook over high heat. When liquid just begins to boil, remove shrimp from the pan. Add shallots and tomatoes and boil until the liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup, about 8 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup cream and boil until slightly thick, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add shrimp and mushrooms back to the sauce and heat through. Adjust seasonings to taste.
4. Toss hot cooked pasta with remaining 1/4 cup cream and parsley.
5. To serve, spoon shrimp and sauce over the pasta and top with parmesan cheese.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.