1 head cauliflower
1 chicken breast, diced
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 cups corn and carrots
2 tbsp. black pepper
3 eggs, beaten
2 tbsp. sesame seeds
1. Remove leaves from cauliflower and chop to florets. Blend florets in food processor until it becomes a rice-like texture. Set aside.
2. Fry chicken breast in a pan. Gradually add peas and carrots, soy sauce, and pepper. Stir until liquid reduces.
3. Add cauliflower rice. Stir and let it cook for 3-4 minutes. Create a well in the center of the pan by moving the rice to the edges of the pan.
4. Pour the beaten eggs in the well. Stir the eggs with the rice once cooked.
5. Mix sesame seeds with rice and serve.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.