• 7 tortillas
• 5 large eggs
• 1/2 cup whole milk
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup shredded cheese
• 4 pieces seasoned patties, browned and crumbled
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 2 tablespoons flour
2 cups whole milk
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon chilli Powder
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
• 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
• 5 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 1/2 cup diced avocado
• 3 stalks green onion, sliced thinly
• 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and salt. Cook beaten eggs until they are softly crumbled. Transfer to a bowl.
2. For the cheese sauce, whisk butter and flour together over medium high heat and gradually whisk in milk, stirring occasionally. Once thickened, add garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, and cheese. Stir together until smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Divide the eggs, patties, and shredded cheese evenly among seven tortillas.
4. Spread half of the cheese sauce on the bottom of a greased baking dish. Roll the tortillas up and place them seam side down in the baking dish. Pour the remaining cheese sauce over the top of the tortillas.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Add toppings (cheese, avocado, bacon, green onion, and tomato) as desired.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.