Baked Coconut Shrimp
½ cup shredded coconut
1 cup cornstarch
2 large eggs
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
sweet chili sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Peel shrimps.
2. Finely chop coconut until they resemble breadcrumbs.
3. In a plate or bowl, mix together cornstarch, cayenne pepper, and salt.
4. Roll shrimp in cornstarch mixture. Then dip in the beaten eggs before rolling the shrimp in coconut.
5. Grease baking pan and evenly lay out the shrimps. Bake for 15 minutes or until shrimps are cooked through and the coconut is golden brown.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.