2 pcs boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/2 cup toasted panko
1/3 cup parmesan
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
pinch of basil
1 tbsp oil
1/2 cup flour
1 large egg
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 1 baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Cut chicken breast into 2" cubes.
3. Mix panko, parmesan, basil, salt, and pepper in a small plate. Drizzle 1 tbsp oil in the mixture.
4. Coat chicken in flour first, then dip in egg, and then coat with panko mixture. Arrange on baking pan.
5. Bake for 12mins, turning over the chicken nuggets halfway through. Serve!
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.