2 pcs large pita bread
1 cup cooked rice
2 large eggs
1. Whisk and cook eggs with salt and pepper. Fry bacon till crispy.
2. On top of the pita, line 2-3 pcs of lettuce. Make sure the lettuce is dry and water free.
3. Spread the rice on top of the lettuce so the oil from the bacon and egg wont seep in the pita. Place 2-3 pcs of bacon on top of the rice.
4. Top everything bacon with eggs.
5. Wrap the burrito gently and thightly before serving.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.